What to Know
Enjoy a More Positive Golf Experience
Due to Covid-19, golf operations in Palm Beach County are operating under Emergency Order No. 5 - Full Order: http://discover.pbcgov.org/PDF/COVID19/Emergency-Order-Number-5.pdf
Here are a few more items to know before you arrive for your next tee time to help ensure we all stay as healthy as possible:
- All golfers MUST HAVE A RESERVED TEE TIME to access the golf course property (even the PARKING LOT! 😊). There will be absolutely no walk-on play or use of the practice facilities without a tee time.
- Anyone entering the golf shop, staging area or anywhere where it is not possible to easily maintain social distance MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES
- You may arrive for your tee time no more than 20 minutes prior to your scheduled starting time.
- You will be met at the front gate and asked for your tee time, those arriving too early or without a tee time will be asked to leave or return at a later time.
- All transactions are to be credit card only, no cash will be accepted at this time. Of course you will not forget to wear your mask in the golf shop too 😊
- All players shall stay at least six (6) feet apart at all times.
- All players are responsible for loading and unloading their personal property onto golf cars. Staff is not permitted to touch your golf bag or any other belongings.
- Remove all trash from the golf car after your round.
- All players will ride one player per cart with no exceptions.
- Players shall not touch or remove flagsticks from the cups at any time. Provisions are in place to help facilitate this
- Water coolers have been removed from the golf course, you are encouraged to bring your own water or to purchase a bottle from the golf shop prior to play.
- In the event of inclement weather, please seek shelter in your car; players will not be permitted to gather in the golf shop or food and beverage areas.
- All golfers must have their own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- Plan to arrive at the golf shop at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please call the golf shop if you are unable to keep you tee time.
- Golfers with a high handicap may benefit from later tee times for a more comfortable pace of play.
- It is highly recommended you book your tee time four (4) days in advance.
- Pets are not allowed on the golf course or in the facility.
- Proof of residency is required for available discounts.
- Handicap accessible golf carts are available upon request with advanced notice.
- Singles and twosomes will be paired with other golfers when possible.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment.
- Appropriate golf attire is required. Cut-offs, gym shorts, bathing suits, jeans of any color, tank tops, collarless/sleeveless shirts for men or very short shorts for women, are considered inappropriate clothing attire.
- Appropriate shoes are required. Only non-metal spikes are acceptable. Hiking boots, cowboy boots, spiked turf shoes and high-heeled shoes are considered inappropriate.
- Personal coolers are prohibited on the golf course. Coolers are provided by the snack bar for use during rounds of play on the course.